Juvenile Court Forms & Expungements

Instructions to Reschedule a Juvenile Court Hearing
  1. The party requesting the change must complete all information on the Request for Change / Cancellation Form including contacting the juvenile probation officer and noting the contact date on the form.
  2. The district Attorney must be contacted to obtain their agreement on the form stating opposing counsel is / is not in agreement.
  3. The juvenile probation officer must be contacted about the request.
  4. When everything is completed, forward the paperwork to the appropriate judge for their approval.
  5. The judicial secretary must return the paperwork to Juvenile Probation to process the request.
  6. Any request for a certification or decertification hearing, which is a special listing, is to be sent to the Office of Court Administration for scheduling.

Documents for Admission Colloquy